Southport North Carolina Southport
The Home of Salubrious* Breezes
Southport is located on the coast in Southeastern North Carolina, where the Cape Fear River meets the Atlantic Ocean. We’re known for our stunning scenery, our history, the maritime heritage of our forebears, and the salubrious breezes that cast a calm and welcoming ambience over the residents and visitors of our little slice of heaven.
Southport has so much to offer for both visitors and residents alike. Following is just a partial list of things to do as noted on Trip Advisor® for 2017.
- Southport Pier and Riverwalk
- Southport Fort Fisher Ferry
- North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport
- Kayaking and Canoeing at Southport
- Fort Johnston, Southport Museum and Visitors Center
- Sunset Boat Cruise / Boat Tours from Southport
- Silver Coast Winery Tasting Room in Southport
- Southport Marina Boating and Fishing at Southport
- Franklin Square Gallery / Local Artists
- Old Brunswick County Jail Museum
- Sightseeing Tours of Southport
- Gift & Specialty Shops