Are you looking for a fun project that will add some pizzazz to your home – that doesn’t require a degree in carpentry? Before you leave your old furniture on the curb with a sign that says, “free to good owner,” here are 7 creative ideas that will revitalize that furniture and leave anyone feeling handy.
- RusticPlanter–Enhanceanybackyardspacebypaintinganoldbedroomsidetablewith a fun color, pull out the drawer, and use it as a planter.
- KitchenIsland–Nobuilt-inisland?Transformanolddresserbyaddingacustom countertop. The drawers will come in handy also.
- CribAppeal–Weallneedmorestorage.Takeoffoneofthesiderailsofthatoldcrib and add a piece of glass or butcher block on top to make a cool bookcase or craft table.
- CabinetDoorHeadboard–Reusethoseoldcabinetdoorsbycreatingacustom headboard for a guest bedroom. Paint white or multi-colors for a country chic look.
- Vanity Transformation – Remove the backing from an old dresser, add a sink, and you have a cool vanity for your bathroom.
- BedspringBottleHolders–Nowinerack?Noproblem.Removeoldmattress bedsprings, attach to a wood panel, and store your wine bottles with this cool rack.
- PetBed–Everypamperedpetneedsabed.Adrawerfromanolddressermakesacool pet bed. Attach some short furniture legs and add a cushion for indoor or outdoor use.
If you have some time on your hands and old furniture to get rid of, maybe you can repurpose them and spruce up your décor at the same time with these fun ideas.
Courtesy of agentcrate.com. 2020